Daryl Short, DPT, has been practicing Physical Therapy for 29 years. The focus of his practice over the past 4 years has been providing Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE) to clients with work or personal injuries. He currently provides FCEs to multiple referral sources including:
- Employers, and
- Insurance companies.
Daryl is certified through WorkWell Systems and uses their FCE protocol which is objective and mobile. The testing protocol includes measurements of various functional activities involving material handling and non-material handling activities.
Daryl is mobile with his testing equipment and travels throughout the state to provide testing at a location convenient for the client.
Daryl’s commitment to each client is:
- They will be treated with respect and fairness
- The testing is functional and objective
- The completed report will be done within 4 business days.
Other services provided are:
- Functional Job Analysis,
- Ergonomic Analysis in Manufacturing & Office Environments,
- Worksite Injury Prevention & Wellness Programs
- Health Coaching.